vacuums, gas tank, tire, chairs, boxes, totes
1. Payment. All payments must be made in CASH at the conclusion of the sale. All items are sold Ã¢as-isÃ¢ with no representations or warranties.
2. Removal of items; deposit. All items must be removed by 72 hrs after date A cash deposit of $75.00 is required for all units purchased, refundable only after all items are removed from the unit and the unit is broom cleaned and all other conditions of this bidder agreement satisfied.
3. Abandonment. Any items not removed by 72 hrs after date. will be deemed abandoned, will no longer be the property of the high bidder and may be discarded, donated, or sold with all proceeds going to the facility owner, and any deposit will be retained by the facility owner.
4. Tenant right of redemption. All sales are subject to the right of the tenant of the unit to redeem the property any time prior to the gavel falling at the auction sale.
5. Lienholder right of redemption. All sales are subject to the rights of owners and lienholders of vehicles, trailers, boats and outboard motors to redeem the property immediately prior to the gavel falling. We do not guarantee titles.
6. Securing unit after auction. The high bidder must immediately put his lock on the unit and the contents. The facility reserves the right to overlock the unit until payment is received. FACILITY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ITEMS TAKEN FROM THE UNIT AFTER SALE.
7. Cleaning out unit. All units must be left Ã¢broomÃ¢ clean with all items removed no later than the deadline stated above. All deposit amounts shall be retained if the unit is not left in this state. The dumpster on the property may not be used by buyers. Failure of buyer to abide by this or any other sale terms will result in denial of future bidding rights.
8. Rejection of bids/withdrawal of property. This facility reserves the right to place a minimum bid on any auction item or unit or reject any bid. All sales are subject to the right of the facility to pull all or part of the property from the sale of the item, batch, or unit for any reason.
9. Sales tax. Sales tax will be collected on the sale price unless no tax is due (such as in the sale of a vehicle or boat, or when the buyer provides a lawful exemption or resale certificate on state comptroller forms.)
10. Personal items Ã¢ please return. All buyers are requested to contact the facility and return any items that may later be found which may be of a personal nature (such as scrapbooks, pictures, marriage certificates, etc.)
appliances,automobile,boxes / totes
Note to Buyers of Online Self Storage Auctions
Bidding will start at $1, $10, or $20. You can then increase the bid amount in $10 increments or place a MAX BID that is at least $20 or more than the current bid amount.
Any bids placed within the last 3 minutes of the auction will cause the auction time to extend an additional 3 minutes from that time.
With our Standard Membership, the winning bidder will be charged a 15% buyer premium of each unit. With our Executive Membership, the winning bidder will be exempt of the buyer premium for a reoccurring monthly payment of $39.95 (billed anniversary style).
Depending on the facility, a 10% deposit may be charged to the winning bidder's credit card at the close of the auction. That amount will be subtracted from the final amount due at the facility.
Bidders MUST clean out the unit entirely, leaving it in broom-swept condition while abiding by the rules and regulations of the facility, before the end of the 48-72 hr clean out period.
Winning bidders understand they are entering into a binding purchase contract. Failure to pay either party and clean out the unit completely will result in the bidder's account being suspended.
The facility has the right to cancel the auction at anytime.
The defaulted tenant has the legal right to cure the account thus cancelling the auction. This is true up until the payment is received from the winning bidder to both SelfStorageAuction.com and the storage facility in question, unless otherwise stated in the state's lien laws or facility.
Winning bidders are responsible for their winning bids, taxes, and other fees associated with their account regardless of whether they claim ownership of the unit(s).