Aug 24, 2020 8:05 AM
Sep 18, 2020 8:30 AM (
My Neighborhood Storage Center of Cypress View Facility Page
Tampa, FL 33607 US
Washer, dryer, lamp, wall decor, baby tent, mattress, chairs, bed cover set (3), totes, boxes, curtains.
Please read our notice to buyers below. If you have any questions, please reach out to the site manager after the auction sale ends.
NOTICE TO BUYERS
1. Each bidder must provide a photo ID.
2. At the discretion of MNSC Management, lien sale bidders may be excluded from participating in the lien sale.
3. Buyer acknowledges that he/she is buying ALL items in the storage unit and agrees to clean the unit to the seller’s satisfaction.
4. Absolutely NO use of the facility dumpster is permitted.
5. Buyer acknowledges that any purchased items not removed within 48 hours will be disposed of by the facility (your $100 deposit will not be returned and the buyer may be denied participation of future auctions.) and the buyer releases this facility of any liability pertained to the disposal of said items. Buyer may lease the unit within 48 hours of purchase.
6. $100.00 clean out deposit will be collected from buyer for EACH UNIT PURCHASED and returned once unit has been verified to be completely empty with no trash left behind.
7. Buyer is responsible for the immediate return of all personal items such as photos, legal documents, tax returns, yearbooks, bank statements, etc. to the Property Manager for return to the tenant.
appliances,boxes / totes,clothing,furniture,heavy equipment,home goods,lamps,mattress,toys / baby items,wall art
Note to Buyers of Online Self Storage Auctions
Winning auction buyers MUST make contact with the facility manager to make arrangements for payment and pick up won auctions with in 24hrs.
Premium payments for won auctions MUST be made within 24hrs of auction closing. Failure to make payment within that time frame will result in loss of the auction and account suspension.
Bidding will start at $1, $10, or $20. You can then increase the bid amount in $10 increments or place a MAX BID that is at least $20 or more than the current bid amount.
Any bids placed within the last 3 minutes of the auction will cause the auction time to extend an additional 3 minutes from that time.
With our Standard Membership, the winning bidder will be charged a 15% buyer premium of each unit. With our Executive Membership, the winning bidder will be exempt of the buyer premium for a reoccurring monthly payment of $39.95 (billed anniversary style).
Depending on the facility, a 10% deposit may be charged to the winning bidder's credit card at the close of the auction. That amount will be subtracted from the final amount due at the facility.
Bidders MUST clean out the unit entirely, leaving it in broom-swept condition while abiding by the rules and regulations of the facility, before the end of the 48-72 hr clean out period.
Winning bidders understand they are entering into a binding purchase contract. Failure to pay either party and clean out the unit completely will result in the bidder's account being suspended.
The facility has the right to cancel the auction at anytime.
The defaulted tenant has the legal right to cure the account thus cancelling the auction. This is true up until the payment is received from the winning bidder to both SelfStorageAuction.com and the storage facility in question, unless otherwise stated in the state's lien laws or facility.
Winning bidders are responsible for their winning bids, taxes, and other fees associated with their account regardless of whether they claim ownership of the unit(s).
My Neighborhood Storage Center of Cypress Tampa, FL - Images