Chairs, Bags, Table, Tools boxes , totes
Notice to Buyers: This is to inform the buyers prior to the sale that all bidders must register with Self Storage Auctions.com and by doing so acknowledge these rules of the auction.
1. When the Buyer has been awarded the unit he or she must pay cash upon conclusion of the auction for the unit in the amount of the bid plus Local sales tax unless a valid reseller certificate if provided.
2. The Buyer must provide a $100 security deposit and must remove all goods from the property within a 48-hour period from the close of the auction or the goods will become the property of RMS Spring and all monies paid including the security deposit will be forfeited.
3. Buyer acknowledges that he or she is bidding on all items within the unit and all items must be removed within 48 hours and the unit must be cleaned. In the event that Buyer does not remove all items or does not leave the unit broom swept clean within this deadline RMS Spring may retain the Buyer security deposit to cover the costs of removing items and/or cleaning the unit.
4. Dumpsters are for property personal use only, not for auction buyer, Auction buyers will forfeit their security deposit if used.
5. RMS Spring reserves the right to cancel any sale if the bids are, in the discretion of RMS Spring, unreasonable.
boxes / totes,furniture,holiday decor,tools
Note to Buyers of Online Self Storage Auctions
Winning auction buyers MUST make contact with the facility manager to make arrangements for payment and pick up won auctions with in 24hrs.
Premium payments for won auctions MUST be made within 24hrs of auction closing. Failure to make payment within that time frame will result in loss of the auction and account suspension.
Bidding will start at $1, $10, or $20. You can then increase the bid amount in $10 increments or place a MAX BID that is at least $20 or more than the current bid amount.
Any bids placed within the last 3 minutes of the auction will cause the auction time to extend an additional 3 minutes from that time.
With our Standard Membership, the winning bidder will be charged a 15% buyer premium of each unit. With our Executive Membership, the winning bidder will be exempt of the buyer premium for a reoccurring monthly payment of $39.95 (billed anniversary style).
Depending on the facility, a 10% deposit may be charged to the winning bidder's credit card at the close of the auction. That amount will be subtracted from the final amount due at the facility.
Bidders MUST clean out the unit entirely, leaving it in broom-swept condition while abiding by the rules and regulations of the facility, before the end of the 48-72 hr clean out period.
Winning bidders understand they are entering into a binding purchase contract. Failure to pay either party and clean out the unit completely will result in the bidder's account being suspended.
The facility has the right to cancel the auction at anytime.
The defaulted tenant has the legal right to cure the account thus cancelling the auction. This is true up until the payment is received from the winning bidder to both SelfStorageAuction.com and the storage facility in question, unless otherwise stated in the state's lien laws or facility.
Winning bidders are responsible for their winning bids, taxes, and other fees associated with their account regardless of whether they claim ownership of the unit(s).
Right Move Storage Spring Spring, TX - Images
Other auctions at Right Move Storage Spring Spring TX