Surfboard, Stuffed Animals, Wine Bottles
This is to inform the buyers prior to the sale that all bidders must register with StoragePro and by doing so
acknowledge these rules of the auction.
1. StoragePro reserves the right to cancel any sale if the bids are, in the discretion of StoragePro
2. Buyer acknowledges that he or she is bidding on all items within the unit and all items must be removed.
3. When the Buyer has been awarded the unit he/she must pay cash upon conclusion of the auction for the unit.
4. The Buyer must provide a $100 security deposit and must remove all goods within a 48 hour period or
the goods will become the property of StoragePro, unless, the Buyer signs a lease agreement for said
unit, and pays the current months rent in full. Failure to remove all goods or sign a lease will result in Buyer's lost of deposit.
5. It is the buyers responsibility to immediately return all personal property, papers, photos, legal documents, tax
returns, bank statements, yearbooks, etc. to StoragePro for return to tenant in the future.
6. The Buyer acknowledges that in certain circumstances StoragePro may contact the Buyer and request
that certain items be purchased back in order to prevent any court action with said tenant, the Buyer also agrees
to sell to StoragePro such items for (a) the cost at which Buyer purchased such items plus (b) any
reasonable actual costs incurred by Buyer in connection with such items...
7. This agreement pertains to this and all future sales this Buyer attends at any StoragePro facility.
8. StoragePro reserves the right to refuse entrance to any Buyer at future auctions due to failure to follow these
rules or any other unacceptable behavior at the auction.
kitchenware,sports equipment,toys / baby items
Note to Buyers of Online Self Storage Auctions
Bidding will start at $1, $10, or $20. You can then increase the bid amount in $10 increments or place a MAX BID that is at least $20 or more than the current bid amount.
Any bids placed within the last 3 minutes of the auction will cause the auction time to extend an additional 3 minutes from that time.
With our Standard Membership, the winning bidder will be charged a 15% buyer premium of each unit. With our Executive Membership, the winning bidder will be exempt of the buyer premium for a reoccurring monthly payment of $39.95 (billed anniversary style).
Depending on the facility, a 10% deposit may be charged to the winning bidder's credit card at the close of the auction. That amount will be subtracted from the final amount due at the facility.
Bidders MUST clean out the unit entirely, leaving it in broom-swept condition while abiding by the rules and regulations of the facility, before the end of the 48-72 hr clean out period.
Winning bidders understand they are entering into a binding purchase contract. Failure to pay either party and clean out the unit completely will result in the bidder's account being suspended.
The facility has the right to cancel the auction at anytime.
The defaulted tenant has the legal right to cure the account thus cancelling the auction. This is true up until the payment is received from the winning bidder to both SelfStorageAuction.com and the storage facility in question, unless otherwise stated in the state's lien laws or facility.
Winning bidders are responsible for their winning bids, taxes, and other fees associated with their account regardless of whether they claim ownership of the unit(s).
StoragePro of Santa Rosa Santa Rosa, CA - Images
Other auctions at StoragePro of Santa Rosa Santa Rosa CA