Kids Toys, Flooring, TV, Bar stools, U-Verse Boxes, Cabinet, Lamps
Notice to Buyers
This is to inform the buyers prior to the sale that all bidders must register with Extra Space Storage and by doing so
acknowledge these rules of the auction.
1. Extra Space Storage reserves the right to cancel any sale if the bids are, in the discretion of Extra Space Storage,
2. Buyer acknowledges that he or she is bidding on all items within the unit and all items must be removed and the
unit must be cleaned. In the event that Buyer does not remove all items or does not leave the unit clean, Extra
Space Storage may charge the Buyer its costs in removing such items and/or cleaning the unit.
3. When the Buyer has been awarded the unit he/she must pay cash upon conclusion of the auction for the unit in
the amount of the bid plus any percent surcharge to the auctioneer and unless a valid reseller certificate if
provided tax must also be paid on the amount of the bid. The surcharge percentage will be announced prior to the
start of any auction. Extra Space shall furnish the Buyer with a cash receipt upon payment of the unit contents.
4. The Buyer must provide a $100 security deposit and must remove all goods within a twenty-four hour period or
the goods will become the property of Extra Space Storage, unless, the Buyer signs a lease agreement for said
unit, and pays the current months rent in full. Failure to remove all goods or sign a lease will result in Buyer
forfeiting the security deposit and incurring a disposal fee. Buyer is responsible for securing the unit holding such
property for the 24-hour period.
5. It is the buyers responsibility to immediately return all personal property, papers, photos, legal documents, tax
returns, bank statements, yearbooks, etc. to Extra Space Storage for return to tenant in the future.
6. The Buyer acknowledges that in certain circumstances Extra Space Storage may contact the Buyer and request
that certain items be purchased back in order to prevent any court action with said tenant, the Buyer also agrees
to sell to Extra Space Storage such items for (a) the cost at which Buyer purchased such items plus (b) any
reasonable actual costs incurred by Buyer in connection with such items.
7. This agreement pertains to this and all future sales this Buyer attends at any Extra Space Storage facility.
8. Extra Space reserves the right to refuse entrance to any Buyer at future auctions due to failure to follow these
rules or any other unacceptable behavior at the auction.
9. Bidders acknowledge that bid rigging and / or collusion is a felony and a violation of the Sherman Antitrust Act.
All suspected instances will be reported to the U.S. Justice Department.
10. All bidders agree to hold harmless and indemnify Extra Space Storage, auctioneer, and auction company any and
11. Bidders must be at least 18 years old.
12. Photography and video recordings are not permitted on Extra Space Storage property without the written consent
of Extra Space Management, Inc.
13. Employees and family members of employees are not permitted to participate in any Extra Space Storage
auctions as this creates an unnecessary conflict of interest.
14. ESS reserves the right to limit registration for the auction, once registration is closed no further buyers will be
permitted on the property.
electronics,lamps,toys, baby items, games
Note to Buyers of Online Self Storage Auctions
Bidding will start at $1, $10, or $20. You can then increase the bid amount in $10 increments or place a MAX BID that is at least $20 or more than the current bid amount.
Any bids placed within the last 3 minutes of the auction will cause the auction time to extend an additional 3 minutes from that time.
With our Standard Membership, the winning bidder will be charged a 15% buyer premium of each unit. With our Executive Membership, the winning bidder will be exempt of the buyer premium for a reoccurring monthly payment of $39.95 (billed anniversary style).
Depending on the facility, a 10% deposit may be charged to the winning bidder's credit card at the close of the auction. That amount will be subtracted from the final amount due at the facility.
Bidders MUST clean out the unit entirely, leaving it in broom-swept condition while abiding by the rules and regulations of the facility, before the end of the 48-72 hr clean out period.
Winning bidders understand they are entering into a binding purchase contract. Failure to pay either party and clean out the unit completely will result in the bidder's account being suspended.
The facility has the right to cancel the auction at anytime.
The defaulted tenant has the legal right to cure the account thus cancelling the auction. This is true up until the payment is received from the winning bidder to both SelfStorageAuction.com and the storage facility in question, unless otherwise stated in the state's lien laws or facility.
Winning bidders are responsible for their winning bids, taxes, and other fees associated with their account regardless of whether they claim ownership of the unit(s).
Extra Space Storage Indianapolis, IN - Images
Other auctions at Extra Space Storage Indianapolis IN